Joke of The Week for Week Ending September 7, 2001
Thoughts of the Day
* Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
* I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
* WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.
* You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME.
* So you're a feminist...Isn't that cute.
* I need someone real bad...Are you real bad?
* The ship sank. Get over it.
* The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.
* Keep honking...I'm reloading.
* As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
* Hang up and drive.
* I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
* Montana: At least the cows are sane.
* God must love stupid people...He made SO many
* I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
* Where there's a will...I want to be in it.
* It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.
* Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
* Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
* Always remember you're unique...Just like everyone else
* THANK YOU for keeping a work-free environment.
* "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
Stickers We'd Like To See
* He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
* Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
* A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
* On the other hand, you have different fingers.
* Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
* I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
* Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
* Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
* I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe
* He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.
* You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
* I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
* Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
* It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial cost and blamed it on the cost of living.
* The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
* It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them.
* You can't have everything, where would you put it?
* Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population.
* The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
* A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
* It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
* I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a few.
* I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
* Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
* 42% of all statistics are made up.
* Most people talk to themselves, only special people get answers.
Copyright © 2000-2010 Stephisa Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Revised: January 01, 2010