Joke of The Week for Week Ending June 29, 2001:
The following quotes are reported
to have been taken from actual medical
records as dictated by physicians...
* By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped, and he was feeling
* Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
* On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it had completely
* The patient has been depressed ever since she began seeing me in 1983.
* Patient was released to outpatient department without dressing.
* I have suggested that he loosen his pants before standing, and then, when he
stands with the help of his wife, they should fall to the floor.
* The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be
* Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
* The patient will need disposition, and therefore we will get Dr.
Blank to dispose of him.
* Healthy appearing decrepit 69 year-old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
* The patient refused an autopsy.
* The patient has no past history of suicides.
* The patient expired on the floor uneventfully.
* Patient has left his white blood cells at another hospital.
* The patient's past medical history has been
with only a 40 pound
weight gain in the past three days.
* She slipped on the ice and apparently her legs went in separate directions
in early December.
* The patient left the hospital feeling much better except for her original
* The patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
* The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran out
of gas and crashed.
* She is numb from her toes down.
* The skin was moist and dry.
* Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
* Coming from Detroit, this man has no children.
* Patient was alert and unresponsive.
* When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room.
Copyright © 2000-2010 Stephisa Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
January 01, 2010